We hereby inform you that we process your personal data.
The administrator of personal data is Omegga Sp. z o.o., headquartered at ul. Racjonalizacji 6/8, 02-673 Warsaw.
With regard to protecting your personal data and exercising your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Supervisor by email at email@example.com or by post to our address.
The purposes and bases for the processing of your personal data are as follows:
– for negotiating, concluding, and performing contracts, and for responding to commercial inquiries (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), and/or
– for analytical purposes – to select services according to client needs, to optimise our products based on your comments, and to support sales and after-sales service process optimisation, including the complaints process, which is our legal legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), and/or
– for archival (evidence) purposes, to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is our legal legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), or
– for the possible determination, investigation, or defence against claims, which is our legal legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), and/or
– in order to test client satisfaction and determine the quality of our service, which is our legal legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), and/or
– in order to offer you our products and services directly (direct marketing), provided that you have provided consent for such (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
We may also process your data based on your consent within the scope and for the purpose specified by such consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
Your personal data may be shared with the following categories of entities: subcontractors, intermediary companies, accounting firms, law firms, courier companies – only when necessary to perform the contract or to perform obligations under the law or to investigate or defend against claims.
We do not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area.
Data obtained in order to conclude a contract is kept for the period of negotiating the contract and until the end of the calendar year following the year in which you last contacted us regarding conclusion of said contract.
Data processed in connection with the conclusion of a contract is processed until the end of the limitation period for potential claims thereunder.
We store basic contact information for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to the processing of data for this purpose, revoke your consent, if your data were processed on the basis of consent, or until we determine that your data will become obsolete.
You have the right to access your data, receive a copy of your data, delete your data (if there are no grounds for processing thereof), limit data processing, raise objections to data processing, transfer your data, lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, or withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
Providing your data is a condition of entering into a contract. We may require you to provide other data if required by law. In the remaining scope, providing data is voluntary. If you do not provide your data, we may refuse to conclude a contract.