Services for cooperation with (PFRON) and the Employment Office
Throughout the country, Labor Offices offer support to enterprises in hiring and supporting staff, thus reducing unemployment. As we operate on the Warsaw market, we primarily prepare applications for and cooperate with the Employment Office in Warsaw. We also submit applications on behalf of enterprises across Poland, however below we describe the subsidies possible in Warsaw.
Types of support from the Employment Office for Enterprises
- National employment agency
- EU/EEA employment agency
- Vocational guidance and information
- Vocational training for adults
- Refunds to employers or contractors for salaries, awards and social insurance contributions for unemployed persons up to 30 years of age
- Intervention works
- Public works
- Refund of the cost of equipping or retrofitting workstations
- Socially useful work
- Financing for training costs for job candidates
- One-time refund on the cost of Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) premiums
- National training fund
- Employment activation service
- Refund of social insurance contributions for hiring unemployed persons under 30 years of age
- Salary subsidy for employment of those over the age of 50
- Grants for the creation of telework positions
The Employment Office has set various prerequisite conditions for each type of support indicated above. If you are interested in more information, please contact.
When you apply for Employment Office support
Support is available throughout the year. At the beginning of the calendar year, the Employment Office receives funds to dispense for various programs. Usually around November the Employment Office suspends support programs until the start of a new budgetary year.
We invite you to contact us by phone or email.
Basic forms of support for employers of people with disabilities funded by the National Fund for the Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (PFRON) (according to Articles 26, 26a-e and 41 of the Act on Vocational and Social Rehabilitation and Employment of Disabled Persons) include:
- adaptation of workstations for disabled persons
- equipment of workstations
- subsidies for the salaries disabled employees,
- financing for assistants in the workplace
- funding for training costs for disabled workers
What we de
- we register enterprises for the forms of support listed above
- we file reimbursement requests
- we file settlements on a monthly basis for the payment of wages through the SODiR system
Need help in legal matters? Write to us!